After Shave Lotion will usually sting as well as help close the pores after shaving. After Shave Balm is actually soothing to the skin. After Shave Gel also soothes the skin, but cools the skin as well and relieves razor burn.
Articles in this section
- What does "unboxed" mean?
- What is a tester?
- What are the Fragrance Abbreviations?
- How can I keep my fragrance from going always fresh?
- What do fragrance notes refer to?
- What is shower gel?
- What are the differences between After Shave Lotion, After Shave Gel, and After Shave Balm?
- Why does fragrance contain alcohol?
- Why do some men wear Cologne, and others prefer to wear After Shave?
- What is the difference between a splash and a spray?