There is absolutely no difference in the fragrance. The difference is in the application only. However, a spray bottle, being ostensibly sealed all the time, may actually have a longer shelf life. Making the decision between spray and splash is entirely a matter of personal preference.
Articles in this section
- What does "unboxed" mean?
- What is a tester?
- What are the Fragrance Abbreviations?
- How can I keep my fragrance from going always fresh?
- What do fragrance notes refer to?
- What is shower gel?
- What are the differences between After Shave Lotion, After Shave Gel, and After Shave Balm?
- Why does fragrance contain alcohol?
- Why do some men wear Cologne, and others prefer to wear After Shave?
- What is the difference between a splash and a spray?